You need a digital evidence management solution that securely and efficiently stores all forms of multimedia and allows your agency to easily review, manage and share content, including evidence. CommandCentral Vault provides an advanced end-to-end content management solution that is secure and feature-rich with predictable pricing designed to streamline your operations. With CommandCentral Vault you can reduce administrative overhead and simplify workflows while maintaining policy and compliance to help save time and enhance community support.
Transforming Digital Evidence Management
Motorola’s CommandCentral Vault is more than just storage, it’s true end-to-end content management. All content is securely stored, simple to manage and easy to share with judicial personnel, citizens and media. CommandCentral Vault provides all the tools necessary to streamline workflows. Now your agency can reduce administrative time, simplify management and provide greater transparency faster than ever.
CommandCentral Vault on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud allows you to store your content with peace of mind. It is compliant to the Criminal Justice Information Services Security (CJIS) Policy and provides the capacity that scales to account for increasing amounts of retained content acquired overtime. Time spent managing files is reduced by integrating your records management system data with CommandCentral Vault content for quicker searching. Public accountability is also ensured with intelligent capabilities like automatic redaction of faces and objects in your videos to help you expedite FOIA requests.
See how you can ease the implementation of a body-worn camera program and the requirement to manage the influx of digital content with the unified, simplified and smart CommandCentral Vault digital evidence management software from Motorola Solutions.
CommandCentral Vault provides your agency with simplified, predictable pricing to easily plan and budget expenses for a body-worn camera (BWC) program. As a cloud-based application, there is no complex integration or need for infrastructure and additional IT administrative overhead. Monthly subscription costs are based on the number of BWC users, and role-based access is available to all agency personnel at no additional cost.
Digital Evidence Management Solution
CommandCentral Vault, when combined with the Si300 or Si500 video speaker microphone, creates a complete digital evidence management solution. The combined solution features wireless upload and automatic metadata correlation to simplify content management and reduce administrative overhead. With intuitive and intelligent software automating actions for personnel in the street and back office, this end-to-end solution is paving the way for a new era in digital evidence management.
- Upload content, then search, review, annotate, mark, tag, clip and organize efficiently.
- Easily search and review content details in a geospatial view with audit and retention control.
- Records Specialist
- Expedite redaction through automation, create clips, control content, set policies and securely distribute content with ease.
- Request content through a web-based portal, make payments easily and get secured, restricted access to approved content.
- Secured Content: Original content is never editable and digitally signed to provide a cryptographically secure method to prove authenticity and chain-of-custody with cloud storage that meets CJIS standards.
- Automated Redaction: Eliminate tedious frame-by-frame redaction. Simply select the objects or people in a video and the redaction is applied across all frames automatically.
- Automatic Correlation: When linked to your CAD system or RMS, CommandCentral Vault can automatically correlate related evidence from external systems and group them in case folders to reduce administrative overhead searching for content (requires Manage module).
- Complete Auditing: Every action taken on stored content is tracked for greater transparency and accountability.
- Evidence Sharing: Customizable, easy-to-understand forms and workflows are available to distribute content to judicial personnel as well as citizens and media (requires Judicial or FOIA module).
- Geospatial Video Review: Integrated maps with geotagged locations of recorded content allows for simplified content review.
- CommandCentral Integration: Metadata stored in CommandCentral Vault can be reused in other CommandCentral applications to increase actionable intelligence.
- Retention Policies: Flag evidence to prevent deletion and retain content for different lengths based on incident type, capture date and case association based on your agency’s policies.
Store Content With Peace Of Mind
An end-to-end digital evidence management solution starts with storage. Store your content compliant to the Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) Security Policy with full audit logging capabilities to ensure your evidence is protected. Our storage model is also designed with larger base, and incrementally scaling capacity to account for increasing amounts of retained content over time so you’re never paying for overages.
Reduce Time Spent Managing Files
Upon collecting and storing content, your agency is faced with a need to efficiently manage videos. We provide four distinct modules to provide appropriate access to your content for those who need it. Searching for content is then made quicker as your records management system is integrated with CommandCentral Vault to correlate incidents to captured video. You can also search for and view content by other variables such as time, date or location.
Ensure Accountability To The Public
Transparency to the public has become a crucial part of your agency’s responsibilities. Don’t let it be a hindrance with a customizable, publicly facing FOIA portal to easily process citizen and media requests. Intelligent capabilities like automatic redaction of faces and objects in your videos, as well as mapping of video sources help you pull together associated content to expedite requests and save time.
CommandCentral Vault Resources
CommandCentral Vault Data Sheet
Read the Data Sheet on how CommandCentral Vault helps you take an innovative approach to content management with a purpose-built workflow to store, manage and share your body-worn video.
CommandCentral Intelligence Platform Fact Sheet
Read how the CommandCentral intelligence platform centralizes sources of disparate data to simplify operations. Better manage all of your data together and transform it into actionable intelligence that benefits personnel across your organization.
Digital Evidence Management Solution Brochure
Read the Brochure on our unified, simplified and smart approach to digital evidence management with the Si 500 Video Speaker Microphone and CommandCentral Vault Digital Evidence Management Software.